Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Graduating...Avec Amour....

Hello World!

This post is dedicated to two special people in my life ……

photo 341

Last Tuesday was my graduation day....Since I was informed about this event I was more skeptic than being happy....skeptic in the sense that being absent from my work is like having a bomb ready to explode with full of bad surprises...

But on the eve of the graduation day....when travelling back home a feeling of happiness & enthusiasm started to bloom inside me....

Joy as I was gonna make my parents proud...

Excitement as I was going to meet (after so many months) my two friends: Ariele & Caroline...

photo 332


Meeting Ari & Caro was as if we never separated....always their aura of joy & good moods floating around them...so contagious...seeing them is always the moment of exchanging our usual little gossips of ours....sharing time & moments of the good and bad moments of life....


photo 331

My graduation was not only about reward...but about lot of love (amour)...

love for the parents...to see their pride and joy...

love for friends...mine especially as till now never understand how two great persons have accepted someone like me ….

my two friends who had supported me for my four years at Uni..and still here for me ....

been so long that had a really good day...

I won’t ever forget you girls and always be grateful to you...and the moments we share especially under our special tree near the cafeteria it has witnessed our start of friendship and its growth...and all our little confidence...

photo 343

Thanks you girls for being you and for making my graduation a day with amour...

photo 342