Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Nostalgia....

Hello World!

These days am so tired....during these moments of fatigue...my mind would then voyage towards a nostalgic dream destination…

61354-bigthumbnail

Left to the wonder of how life would have been if I was living in the times of my grand parents...
where they said that life was much simpler than this....

when there was joy of living simply ...being a happy person...

FA3AAD21A293441FA0073A13427077E6.ashx

where we respect nature...we eat what we grow ... know values....respect of others

images

where we were warm not so cold and devoid of emotions like the machines we so like

finding-happiness.cartwheel

where people look at each other with warmth...

I end on this video 'Ki Fer Nou Content Nou Pays ?' (why we love our country)....a taste of the Mauritius I so love…